Saturday, April 15, 2006

Die Tryin'

Ok, so about those adventures I alluded to in the last post. After all, this is ADVENTURES of Fuzzy!

Here they are in rapid succession:

Austin, TX
Maui, HI
Lawrence, KS
Station 4 Gig
Madison, WI


Went to Austin to explore a new city alone and to rendevous with great friends. And check out the music scene

Went to Maui with my mom to catch some rays and a ride a few waves. And to watch the whales while drinking coffee from our lanai. And watching the sunrise from 10,000 feet.

Went to Lawrence to see one of my best friends from college get married to his Turkish bride.

Went to Madison to see Jay from Philly and Chad before he moves to Pittsburgh. And to win $30 at Ho-Chunk. My biggest take ever.

Went to Station 4 to rock like we have never rocked before. I could get used to that. Thanks to Hue and Smirsch for driving four hours to see me. Truest friends you'll ever meet.

Now that spring is here, every day continues to be an adventure.

My new motto, adapted from 50 Cent is:

"Have fun or die trying."

Literally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home